- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$93/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client's global Marketing Communications group oversees all advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. In the role of Front End Developer, you will create rich, interactive user experiences. This includes building quality user experiences, architectural planning for front-end technology, and collaborating on data formats and APIs with partner teams internally. You will work with talented web designers to help develop the future of the company's web presence.
· Use awareness of mobile platforms to build a solution that takes advantage of the latest features while remaining performant on those devices.
· Innovate to build experiences that people will post to Twitter and Facebook.
· You have experience crafting custom tooling to support the development and review process.
· You understand source version control software and package managers (SVN, Git, and NPM).
· You are well versed in fundamental visual and interactive design discipline.
· You strive to use web standards to build solutions using semantic markup, templates (Handlebars), and Sass.
· You understand all major browsers and the special considerations required.
· You are knowledgeable about front-end build tools such as gulp, webpack, and Sass. Experience with WebGL is a plus.
· You are comfortable working within tight deadlines to solve critical issues.
· You are a strong oral and written communicator with good interpersonal skills who can use varying levels of technical knowledge to forge trusting relationships in a diverse team and across organizations.
· You are willing to take the initiative to solve problems.
· You have shown experience building responsive or mobile-first sites.
· You have experience with localization.
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)