- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$93/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client's global Marketing Communications group oversees all advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications.
In the role of Front End Developer, you will build high-quality interactive experiences for customer use in hundreds of retail stores around the world.
You will join a growing team of web development specialists who craft innovative software experiences that supplement the in-store buying experience.
• Maintains and improves a growing codebase.
• Works with designers, engineers, and producers to launch new products.
• Works multi-functionally to respond to and fix bugs, iterate on existing features, and launch new features, from concept to deployment.
• Works with content management and localization teams to support the experience in multiple languages.
• Promotes software development standard methodologies and upholds team standards.
• Finds ways to optimize and improve existing codebase and tools to help developers and teams be more productive.
• You have a track record of collaborating with designers and engineers to develop consumer-facing products.
• You have a passion for CSS and for building modular user interfaces for an international audience.
• You have good technical skills and the drive to help push the in-store buying experience into the Digital Age.
• You comprehend fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines.
• You possess excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
• Your past experience with iOS applications in Swift and Objective-C is a plus.
• You understand the localization process.
• You have experience with Babel or TypeScript transpilers, Node.js, and npm. Experience with Jenkins is a plus.
A Bachelor's degree or at least 4 years of relevant industry experience is preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)