- Burlingame, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Aquent's Client is devoted to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to explore, innovate, and design novel interfaces and hardware subsystems for the next generation of virtual, augmented, and mixed reality experiences.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Lifecycle Marketer to join our team. This role is highly strategic, cross functional and analytical. The ideal candidate will have experience in crafting user journeys across multiple channels including email, paid social, mobile and ad platforms. This role will be responsible for aligning a multi-channel content strategy with our businesses objectives. This candidate must be comfortable working in a startup environment, reading and interpreting performance data and developing insights for program optimization. This role will work with a diverse and highly interdisciplinary team with access to cutting edge technology, resources, and testing capabilities.
- Develop lifecycle marketing strategies and content strategies to support the evolution of our CRM program.
- Develop campaign strategies that support product launches and on-going business needs
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to deliver effective and compelling programs and campaigns that drive acquisition, loyalty, engagement and advocacy
- Contribute to the overall integrated marketing strategy for the launch of Portal products
- Optimize campaign performance through data insights and provide performance readouts to leadership
- Manage content strategy, calendar and targeting alignment across channels
- Partner w/ Agency to deliver creative assets aligned to the orgs messaging approach
- Test and optimize program elements to continuously improve KPIs, including email productivity, cost per acquisition, open rates, click through and unsubscribe rates; conduct extensive testing and analysis of marketing efforts including delivery time, creative layout, promotional offers, subject line testing, and segmentation performance to develop best practices for ongoing initiatives
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Creative, IT, Data Science/Engineering) to support and enhance all marketing, triggered and lifecycle programs
- Liaise with outside vendors such as email acquisition vendors and other 3rd parties
- Develop competitive intelligence insights; develop and maintain internal reporting
- Innovate and test new marketing surfaces that support the businesses growth to scale
- 6+ years experience in CRM B2C experience working across strategy, implementation and ongoing optimization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. A degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Economics, and Business Administration preferred.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment
- Experience working across cross channel with an emphasis on email or paid media
- Experience working with external agencies to deliver creative assets
- Ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic and execution level
- Ability to work through ambiguity
- Enjoys working closely with many cross-functional teams
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- Comfort in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about technology, internet and connectivity trends
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference