- Job Terms:
- DOE + subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
This role is based in South San Francisco, but remote candidates willing to travel for infrequent key meetings will be considered.
The Email Marketing Manager reports to the Team Lead, RM & Email Delivery. This team is accountable for delivering high-quality, timely, and efficient digital customer experiences that will engage, nurture and support customer audiences across RM channels. Operating within the Digital Engagement & Delivery (DE&D) team, this team is composed of experienced digital experts who partner across Commercial, Medical and Government Affairs (CMG) to orchestrate and deliver integrated digital customer experiences that drive measurable business outcomes.
● Partners with Relationship Management Delivery Managers to support email program operations and projects, ensuring optimal tactical execution.
● Delivers RM initiatives with operational excellence by following existing processes across multiple brands and campaigns.
● Accountable for ensuring RM initiatives meet quality and compliance requirements
● Works closely with agency partners to analyze, track, optimize, and update email production across all tactics
● Creates and manages against project plans, ensuring key milestones, dependencies and timelines are proactively communicated across stakeholders and partners
● Experience with multichannel digital marketing and familiarity with email production technology, processes, and tools
● Strong planning, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet goals within the constraints of time and budget
● Strong project management skills and experience leveraging project management tools to coordinate complex initiatives with multiple stakeholders
● Bias for action, strong sense of immediacy, and drive to achieve objectives
● Adept at vendor/agency relationships to maintain healthy partnerships and deliver operational excellence
● Curiosity about data and analysis
● Learning mindset and ability to identify/apply learning to other situations
● Bachelor's degree
● 3+ years experience working in digital/software marketing, digital production, marketing technology, or marketing operations related functions
● 2+ years of significant focus on email production or email marketing operations
● Pharma experience or experience in a highly regulated industry is a plus
● Spanish fluency is a plus