- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
Our client is looking for a remote Senior Designer to join their global marketing team. The ideal candidate is passionate about creative concepting and bringing product and brand campaigns to life in the digital space, and can work collaboratively to solve design problems in creative and innovative ways.
- Concept product and brand campaigns from scratch along with a copywriter and a creative lead. You must be able to show your ideas visually in a clear way and present the work to marketing stakeholders across the globe.
- Create exceptional digital-first creative for major product launches and brand campaigns, from concept to execution.
- Work with the rest of the creative team (digital designers, copywriters, project managers, associate creative directors and creative director) to execute on designs for a variety of digital assets across multiple global markets: web pages, microsites, emails, web banners, social and more.
- Support the CD and ACDs in photo and/or video shoot creative direction and storyboarding.
- Coach freelance talent and other more jr. designers as needed.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a digital designer in an in-house or external agency environment.
- Strategic spirit—you always execute against the brief, but you know how to make the work even better and are comfortable pitching those ideas.
- Solid design chops including advanced understanding of typography, visual hierarchy and layout.
- A team-first attitude towards the work and willingness to roll up your sleeves and solve problems both autonomously and collaboratively.
- Exemplary collaboration skills: working closely with a copywriter, other designers and your CD should be your comfort zone.
- Strong attention to detail—you don’t just create beautiful work, you deliver it on time and mistake-free.
- Ability to execute across multiple projects quickly, precisely and independently while being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and QA work thoroughly.
- Ability to accommodate occasional evening meetings due to team time zone differences
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator (experience with Figma a plus)
- Familiarity with project management tools and excellent time-management skills (experience with Workfront a plus)
- Experience animating in Photoshop, After Effects or other video platforms a plus
- On location and in studio photoshoot/art direction experience is a plus
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and front-end web technologies a plus
- Experience working on, or a passion for, sports brands is a plus
- Able to align with east coast working hours