- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to help streamline and manage operations across the Brand marketing team, which is responsible for the end-to-end marketing of brand campaigns and brand programs. Internally, you’ll work across functions including GTM, Creative, Media, Growth, Social, and PR to help the team deliver best in class campaign plans. Externally, you’ll work with agency partners. Your brilliant project management and execution skills will help you navigate complex internal and external challenges and stakeholders. We’re looking for someone with an impeccable eye for detail, strong communication skills, and experience managing complex projects.
● Streamline and refine go-to-market planning by creating efficient processes across Creative, Social, Media, Growth, PR, and more
● Develop and maintain a cross-functional calendar for shows that gives teams real-time visibility into production schedules, marketing launches, press events, and more
● Work with GTM leads to maintain detailed financial tracking and reporting of marketing expenses
● Liaise with legal to make sure all SOWs are executed correctly and efficiently
● Coordinate weekly x-functional status meetings, providing daily and weekly AIs to meet project timeline/goals
● Facilitate leadership check-ins at key project intervals to gain feedback/approvals in a timely manner and create weekly snapshot updates on all marketing activity
- BA/BS degree required with a strong academic record
- 3 or more years of project management experience
- Industry expertise:
- Ability to develop rich relationships internally and externally, with a fervor for digital media, entertainment and pop culture and deep experience in marketing and/or production.
- Strong communication & people skills:
- Clear communicator, with a proven history of collaborative partnerships with agencies, creative partners, talent and a passion for people.
- Project management:
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to establish and manage timelines effectively and proven excellence in driving initiatives from strategy to execution
- Experience managing external creative agencies & vendors, managing international projects, and managing budgets
- Ability to navigate ambiguity: strong capability to execute quickly with limited guidance and manage large working groups independently.
8 or more years of project management experience
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.