- Santa Clara, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer McKeever
Aquent's Client is making the world of work, work better for people. Their cloud based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
The experience of consuming This Company's Design System is important to our success. Designers, developers, and product managers need a comprehensive Figma resource, and powerful artifacts and integrations which support crafting experiences on the Now platform. This role is part of the Experience Organization and will be crucial to driving adoption of our design system (and greater design ecosystem) by all our design teams.
· Be one of our resident Figma champions, ensuring our libraries, assets, and processes empower designers to work effectively
· Support designers to create clarity and guide design decisions relating to pattern and component usage in product and platform designs.
· Work collaboratively with the core design system team, operations and program management to understand the roadmap for the design system.
· Drive a continuous update workstream to ensure that design system updates are provided via tools and key destinations including the design system website.
· Lead efforts to provide clarity and drive adoption of the design system both within design and cross functionality.
· Directly influence the ongoing roadmaps relating to tool and experience development relating to the design system.
· Manage tool selection and vendors including purchase and onboarding.
· Co-design improvements to the design system website based on user research.
· At least 7-10+ years of experience in UX or interaction design with heavy emphasis on system design
· Experience working within an enterprise-level design system, ideally with experience with enablement and driving design system adoption
· Pro level skills (and a love!) for Figma
· An inspiring portfolio demonstrating systems level thinking and deep experience working within an enterprise software environment.
· Excellent teamwork and communication skills to effectively collaborate with multifunctional and multi-disciplined teams
· High level of initiative and a “make it work” ethos to successfully bring a product design from conception to launch with minimal supervision
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do. Join our team and inspire digital transformations by creating new and compelling experiences for Global 500 companies – enabling people around the world to get more done, faster than ever before!
Our client is a global company that builds global products. What makes us great is the collective minds of diverse individuals within our organization. We embrace representation in and from all professional and personal backgrounds and cultures to help propel passion and innovation in all our products.