- Silicon Valley, CA or Remote (PST HOURS)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
• This role provides ongoing management of the creative development process across a product category, ensuring flawless execution of the design identity.
• The day to day responsibilities include delivering best-in-class work for our project launches and sustain efforts.
• The position works closely with other teams within the marketing, including other functional groups, leadership teams, Project Management, Print Production
and Content and Hardware teams to produce all hero art direction assets.
• We simultaneously lead several projects with various timelines and multiple partners.
• You have 3-5 years of creative management experience.
• You have excellent interpersonal skills and shown ability to actively establish trust, credibility and influence, and get results through projects.
• You show an understanding of the creative development process and have previous project management skills.
• You are able to maintain workflows, internal reviews and schedules across multiple partners and departments.
• You are extremely detail oriented with extraordinary follow-through skills and an ability to focus on creative goals.
• You are a self-starter who is resourceful and have the ability to many multiple projects at a time.
• You know how to organize information quickly, and have excellent organizational and time management skills
• You have a deep understanding and command of project management tools.
• You are Flexible and accommodate rapid change and have the demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
• You are effective when operating under pressure and communicate effectively one-on-one and in small teams.
• You lead through diplomacy and have a strong appreciation for the creative process.
Bachelors degree preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)