- Culver City, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$93/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end content creation and production processes across the Services marketing initiatives.
This role sits in a Payment team, which supports Pay lines of business. More specifically, as part of the Payment team you will:
• Lead and manage communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of information and asset deliverables
• Ability to effectively manage and clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs
• Ability to navigate competing priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges
• Oversee projects to eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative expediently
• Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production challenges
• Foster relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure that we’re delivering against asks while creating an environment that allows for innovation
• Work closely with internal and external partner teams to identify more efficient workflows
• Plan, manage, and communicate internal and external workflows, ensuring an effective exchange of information and deliverables.
• Experience in managing clear briefs to ensure that key internal and external stakeholders are aligned.
• Demonstrated experience creating and informing SOWs with the ability to properly assess and inform burn.
• Ability to independently manage budgets and agency relationships.
• Ability to build relationships with your Content and Product counterparts to ensure that the creative that is being developed is thoughtful re: all channel partner needs.
• 5-7 years of experience acting as a lead producer in a creatively-driven advertising agency or internal creative team
• Expert knowledge of marketing, content creation and production processes; ideally within a subscription services business model.
• Ability to live between ten thousand feet and thirty thousand feet to not only fulfill against daily needs, but to think more holistically about opportunities for
efficiency and team structure.
• Established network of world-class creative, production, digital, motion, illustration, and freelance agency partners
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple vendor relationships and defining a partner roster.
• Ability to create SOWs, manage budgets, negotiate costs efficiently with third party vendors, create PRs, POs and track spend.
• Experience articulating creative intent to others and proactively organizing partners to bring ideas to life.
• Ability to execute creative ideas and communications across a variety of mediums from digital display, print, OOH, film and video, email, experiential activations,
website landing pages.
***NOTE: This person needs to be able to handle more complex integrated campaigns and campaigns that run for months. Tier 1 or “integrated marketing” work.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)