- East Hanover, NJ
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
This position will be remote until safe to go into the East Hanover, NJ location. Only candidates who can commute to East Hanover will be considered.
Our pharma client in East Hanover, NJ is looking for an Omni-channel Marketing Manager to support the OCE Director with Omni-Channel campaign engagement strategies, which will integrate across customers and channels, focusing on improved customer experiences as well as patients. Responsible for day-to-day campaign management and strategic execution of the Omnichannel activities and tactics to ensure that objectives and expectations are consistently met or exceeded among several agencies and internal partners.
This position will support a specific brands and indications - leveraging and orchestrating Omni-Channel marketing campaigns and digital solutions.
This position will also facilitate content management for our priority brands ensuring that digital content is created in line with the priority brand needs and to satisfy the requirements of our field force and our target audience across all channels and platforms and disseminated to our regions and countries.
- Initiate vendor evaluation, proposals, TO, contract, and kick-off. This includes:
- vendor management, detailed activity tracking, updates & timeline management with a focus on efficiency of delivery and reporting.
- Develop campaign strategies for brands, both global and local and deliver end to end execution of said plans.
- Full responsibility for content dissemination to create efficiencies in our content creation across brands.
- Uploading of content to the various digital asset management platforms and portals.
- Execution of campaigns, timeline management, vendor management, reporting on campaign performance, utilisation analysis of content, content dissemination, sharing of best practice, dedicated to a specific priority brand.
- Responsible for timely campaign performance and metrics in order to ensure that promotional plans are being executed as planned and providing optimal impact.
- Channel Mix Responsibilities:
- Develop strong, competitive intelligence across channels to stay abreast of best-in-class experiences and develop appropriate strategic and tactical responses in the market.
- Assesses operational performance, determines best practices and facilitates continuous process improvement to maximize efficiency.
- Evaluates, aligns and combines channels to reinforce each other, maintain a consistent experience, and deliver consistent value to users. production and re-utilization of Content.
- Develops content requirements, including structured content and adaptive content recommendations
- Assist in the creation of annual digital plans, which may include: strategy, tactics, timing, and budget
- Participate and organize concept kickoffs for new digital projects.
- Share learnings with extended team (OCE Team, Brands, countries, etc.)
- Maintain a strong working relationship with best in class agencies
- Measure impact to results with qualitative & quantitative measures
- Help assess, develop & deliver innovative engagement solutions
- Develop and disseminate high volumes of targeted and relevant content
Operate, Track, Report and Improve:
- Key liaison between Omnichannel strategists, External agency partners, PLS, IT and Commercial
- Track and Maintain overall project timelines.
- Work with IT/PLS/ and external creative agencies to ensure assets delivered are according to standards.
- Schedules meetings with external agencies and IT/PLS to clarify requirements for websites and media asset delivery
- Track and Communicate status/risks to Multichannel strategists and Key stakeholders regarding digital assets
- Ensure that the PROGRES (MLR) changes and/or edits are incorporated by the agency of record
- Provide support to countries in order to facilitate local adaptation of globally created digital assets as well as with Launch Planning and Financial Management:
- supporting the annual MCM brand Budget Planning Process, encouraging focus on Promotional Effectiveness, Customer Journey mapping and Innovation
- Bachelor’s required.
- 5+ years of proven experience managing delivery of and/or digital projects and services across complex matrix environments
- 3+ years of digital or agency experience
- Understanding of regulatory environment preferred
- Creative problem solver who is good a solving complex problem in a matrix organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and managers
- Strong skills in effective service leadership, project pipeline, budget control, delivery management and reporting, risk and issue analysis and quality assurance.