- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
Design Project Managers steward projects from kick-off to go-live,
driving the team to meet critical milestones to ensure on-time project
completion in the Packaging, Events, Retail, Channel, and 3DVM teams.
The DPM often manages multiple, multi-faceted projects
simultaneously, and is responsible for ensuring successful transitions
from creative to production, tracking project status and timing,
identifying bottlenecks, scheduling key reviews, and enabling smooth
• You have at least five years of experience working with creative
teams in an agency environment.
• Your time management and project management skills are
excellent with a keen attention to detail.
• You learn rapidly and can accommodate frequent change, with
proven effectiveness working under pressure.
• You are deeply curious, interested in “the how and the why”.
• You have the ability to organize information quickly and at a high
level to address potential roadblocks, and are solutions-minded and
• You have exemplary communication and negotiation skills and
manage confidently through diplomacy.
• You have a keen understanding and appreciation of the creative
development process and of the production process for print
deliverables such as packaging, posters, table signage and large
format graphics, or for 3D deliverables such as store windows,
wall bays, fixtures, and other customer facing retail elements
(shelves, cabinets, lighting, flooring, etc.).
• You are an inventive and enthusiastic problem-solver, at ease
working in a dynamic, complex organization.
• Develop and maintain project timelines.
• Support multiple projects with varying deadlines and deliverables,
thinking insight to work flow and resource impacts as timelines or
launch dates shift.
• Facilitate meeting agendas & compile meeting recaps, including
next steps and action
items for weekly project status meetings.
• Track planned vs. actual key milestones, project scope & staffing.
• Consistently reevaluate workflow and processes for efficiencies.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)