- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
As an Interaction Designer on this team, you will work closely with engineers, PM, and other designers throughout all stages of the product cycle to create compelling, coherent and user centered designs. Define user flow, end-to-end product experience and design system for both consumer & merchant services products.
In this role, you will design the user experience for Payment products, including product architecture, concept, user flow to final visual design execution.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Devliever high-quality designs that are simple, cohesive, inclusive and holistic balancing user and business needs — from concept to execution
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, visual communications related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a related field, experience collaborating with interaction designer & engineer on technical implementation
- Experience implementing interaction design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
- Portfolio containing both app and web work.
- Experience with design tools (figma, sketch, photoshop, illustrator)
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.