- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
Looking for an experienced and well-organized project manager to support the clients video game subscription service business. This person will keep campaigns on track and partner with crossfunctional teams to ensure clear communication and alignment. This role is responsible forecasting campaigns, supervising timelines, managing trackers, scheduling meetings, and maintaining all documentation related to all aspects of marketing for this gaming division. We're looking for a great teammate who enjoys solving problems in a fast-paced environment. Must be well-organized and take initiative at every turn.
• At least 5-7 years of working experience as a project manager, program manager or operations management
• Excellent communicator and ability to work with all levels of management
• Organized, excellent task-tracking experience, and acute attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, and deadline driven environment
• Proven track record of meeting timelines and taking initiative to make confident decisions quickly and under pressure
• Passion for learning new things, continuous improvement and sharing best practices
• Experience with the gaming industry is a plus
• Outstanding worth ethic, discreet and trustworthy. Direct experience handling critical and confidential information with integrity.
• Confident in making complicated decisions when needed, and able to explain reasoning
• Able to anticipate change and react efficiently & expeditiously
• Overall ability to understand and retain new information quickly
• Experience in project management tools such as JIRA, Asana, WorkFront, OmniPlan, Wrike, 10,000 Ft or similar platforms; as well as Numbers, Pages, iCal, Keynote and Excel
• Lead fiscal and quarterly forecasting for upcoming campaign priorities for initiatives.
• Work collaboratively with all cross-functional departments involved in the divison.
• Gain alignment between asset management, on-platform teams, and partner marketing and marketing managers.
• Maintain alignment on changing scope and ensuring accurate timelines.
• Meeting coordination and ensuring all vital parties are involved.
• Maintenance and distribution of weekly project status meetings of priority projects.
• Partner cross-functionally to find opportunities to optimize workflows.
• Own road maps, project scope, creative review trackers and production schedules.
• Understand key players to make strategic decisions about who needs to know what (inclusion with discretion).
• Taking meeting notes and distilling for clarity and attendance.
• Partnering with Resource and Brand Management to ensure alignment.
• Owning, maintaining and updating master timelines and trackers.
• Collaborating with other Project Managers on tracking standards and protocol.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.