- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- up to $62.50/hour (DOE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Aquent has an EXCITING opportunity for a Sr. Digital Product Manager!
This position is a REMOTE position. Candidates must be willing to work either Central or Eastern Time Zone hours. Please know this before you apply.
You must be:
- Fully authorized to work in the United States
- Not require sponsorship of any kind during the length of the assignment
- At least 6 years of experience in product development or software engineering within a regulated industry (healthcare, finance, etc.)
- At least 2 years using agile development methods to create/implement CRM, ESP, marketing cloud, or other personalization technology) with experience working on databases and cloud computing a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience taking on end-to-end product ownership and successfully delivering results in a dynamic and complex environment.
- At least 2 years of experience using quantitative skills with the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives while using hard data and metrics to substantiate assumptions and recommendations.
- At least 2 years of experience with Web, iOS and/ or Android mobile app experience.
- At least 2 years of Performance Management and Leadership experience.
- At least 2 years of Agile experience.
- Able to travel for quarterly PI Planning Meetings once travel is permitted.
- Flex work schedule, able to work from home.
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s innovations within their Retail Loyalty & Personalization program and Healthcare Services offerings is a standout characteristic. Their leadership, competitive edge and innovations within their businesses and markets is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!