- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- up to $50/hour (DOE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Aquent has an EXCITING opportunity for a Digtial Product Owner!
This position is a REMOTE position. Candidates must be willing to work either Central or Eastern Time Zone hours. Please know this before you apply.
You must be:
- Fully authorized to work in the United States
- Not require sponsorship of any kind during the length of the assignment
- 3+ years experience in Product Ownership, Product Management, Business Analysis, or Management Consulting.
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration (i.e., product managment and other stakeholders)
- Demonstrated experience in being able to develop User Stories
- Experience in being a SME and able to explain product vision and user stories to the team to ensure requirements are understood and customer value is delivered
- Experience in taking ownership and prioritization of a Team Backlog
- Experience in Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Experience in building strong cross-functional relationships with other members of the Product Ownership/Management team as well as Designers.
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s innovations within their Retail Loyalty & Personalization program and Healthcare Services offerings is a standout characteristic. Their leadership, competitive edge and innovations within their businesses and markets is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!