- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rebecca Pavlik
Our client is embarking on a bold digital agenda aimed at transforming health care and pharmacy leveraging new/emerging information digital technologies and channels. They see digital technologies as a key tool to helping people on their path to better health and empowering the consumer to navigate the world of pharmacy care and manage their chronic conditions. The company is committed to a transformational digital investment profile to create unmatched consumer experiences, both online and in our stores. Digital technology will enable them to augment the pharmacist interaction to ensure that consumers benefit from the client's medication expertise and have the best chance of living a healthier life. In support of their strategic agenda, we are looking for great people to complement the strong team they have in place. This is a great opportunity for anyone excited to be on the ground floor of some serious digital innovation aimed at driving business growth and also changing the face of health care in this country.
The Assistant E-commerce Category Manager will support the ECommerce Category Manager and be responsible for delivering on the merchandising objectives as they relate to our clients digital strategy and plan. You will be responsible for assisting the Ecommerce Category manager in your assigned specific strategic merchandise categories. You and the Ecommerce Category Manager will have full scope of responsibility for attaining budgeted sales, gross margin, digital KPIs and building market share within the category. You will assist in the development of annual category business plans for 1,3 and 5 years out as well as category strategic plans for weekly, seasonal and annual merchandising programs and maintain competitive analysis, including competitive store and site visits. You will also assist in the development of strong joint business plans with suppliers and the front store merchandising teams, to achieve targets and proactively build plans to close gaps as needed. As the Assistant Ecommerce Category Manager you will operate within the Digital Category Management and Site Experience team. You will collaborate closely with a large cross functional team to achieve the strategic category merchandising objectives. This team includes individuals from site merchandising planning and optimization, site merchandising operations, 3rd party program management, digital merchandising analytics, as well as pricing and marketing. In this role you will be responsible for assisting the Ecommerce Category Manager in searching out new, competitive opportunities within your assigned categories and driving the business to ensure an industry leading ecommerce position for our client.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development of annual category business plans for 1, 3 and 5 years out
- Assist in the development of category strategic plans for weekly, seasonal and annual merchandising programs and maintain competitive analysis, including competitive site visits.
- Contribute directly to sales and margin goals in assigned categories
- Collaborate with internal / external team’s retail merchandising, store brands, marketing, operations, vendors & media partners on assigned projects
- Attending meetings as an acting lead on the Digital Ecommerce Merchandising team
- Find opportunities and build strategies to improve customer experience and grow the digital business
- Analyze relevant data and incorporate findings and recommendations into Category Plans for merchandising programs that reflect deep personal knowledge of our businesses, customers and clients.
- Analytics & reporting (provide internal / external updates to partners).
- Manage / track vendor traffic goals utilizing Adobe Analytics Platform
- Provide updates to key stakeholders
- Manage / track category playbook performance utilizing Adobe Analytics Platform
- Provide updates to key stakeholders
- Digital Category Playbooks, manage and lead the initiative in partnership with internal / external stakeholders
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!