- New York, New York
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The main function of this marketing manager is to assist the brand marketing team in developing, producing and executing integrated brand marketing programs.
· Lead culturally relevant creative marketing strategies, executions, and campaign development through a strategic lens on the consumer that meets both short and long term brand and business goals.
· Distill and craft inspiring creative briefs from consumer and cultural insights.
· Collaborate closely with partners throughout Client's Financial including Marketing Insights, Analytics, Product Marketing, Creative, Media, and Social to deliver campaign strategy and execution of global integrated marketing initiatives.
· Champion and steward integrated marketing processes with the team and cross-functional partners: from concept, launch, iteration and optimization.
· Manage and track campaign budgets across external agencies and internal cross functional teams.
· Lead strong relationships with external agencies, using communication plans, briefs, message strategy, and frameworks to guide differentiated storytelling and execution.
· Confidently present to marketing leadership, cross functional leadership, and Product leadership team (if/when needed).
· Provides recommendations and leads escalation of particularly risky, complex, innovative, or significant marketing program concerns or blockers with leadership.
· Manages a high-performing team, models inclusive behaviors, and holds others accountable for ensuring the same.
· Identify key success metrics, measure and report on the performance of brand marketing activity, along with recommendations for improvement and optimization
· 8+ years of experience in managing and executing large scale consumer campaigns that drive short- and long-term results through a diverse mix of channels and touch points (paid, earned, owned, broadcast & digital).
· 4+ years experience developing and driving insight-fueled marketing communications strategy and plans at an agency or consumer brand.
· Experience composing inspiring and innovative creative briefs
· Experience working in highly-cross functional and complex organizations, collaborating with creative, research, measurement and marketing channels counterparts, where influence as well as direct responsibility matter in equal measure.
· Expertise in interpreting and deciphering quantitative and qualitative data and distilling the insights that best unlock creative marketing platforms and programs.
· Highly organized thinker with experience accurately prioritizing and ensuring key initiatives move forward, managing multiple campaigns at the same time, and working with many different internal and external teams to ensure we are launching our programs seamlessly, and to the highest impact.
· Proven experience partnering with external companies and engaging with senior marketing management/leadership
· Experience building and leading team environments, across varied stakeholder teams
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent marketing experience.
· Experience in highly innovative consumer product categories and brands such as consumer tech, fashion, entertainment or culture brands.
· Experience working on consumer apps
· Experience on a global brand
· Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
· An outstanding creative sense, and excellent communication skills
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference