- Philadelphia, PA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
FANTASTIC DIRECTOR of BRAND STRATEGY POSITION
Great Opportunity to Make an Immediate Impact on an Agency's Portfolio of Global Clients
Our client, a "small but mighty" integrated agency is looking for a Director of Brand Strategy to lead and oversee all Brand Strategy initiatives for their clients. This includes overall responsibility for brand vision and
strategy, clients’ growth, account financials and profitability, and the strong relationships at the senior-most level at their clients. This role is perfect for someone who is an excellent analytical & critical thinker with an expert-level understanding of branding, business and strategic planning.
Specifically, the Brand Strategy Director:
- Ensures that the agency delivers brand solutions that are on-strategy and consistently produces measurable results that exceed clients’ expectations.
- Leads the strategic direction of clients’ brands, including the development and review of the marketing, branding, strategy briefs and plans.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships at the senior-most levels with clients, maintaining a thorough understanding of their businesses and brands.
- Leads and manages all primary qualitative and quantitative research with the internal team and external partners.
- Extracts insights from complex research and data, identifying the implications and ideas for our clients’ brand growth including a deep understanding of clients’ customer perceptions, attitudes & behaviors, and purchasing cycles.
- Crafts compelling stories that link between business and brand strategy.
- Leads and manages all work in the brand strategy space, including customer segmentation and personas, brand positioning, values and attributes, messaging platforms, brand naming and architecture
- Manages all internal and external resources to ultimately deliver results for our clients; our team thrives on accountability and leadership.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to grow our clients’ businesses organically. With other members of the team, works together toward the common goals of growing our business while consistently exceeding our clients’ expectations.
• 10+ years in customer insights and brand strategy consultancy
• Ability to manage and execute large, complex branding and market analysis initiatives
• Qualitative & quantitative research and complex brand strategy background
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities with experience leading a group of strategists and Brand Directors
• MBA is preferred
• Strong organization and presentation skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit