- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Casey Atizado
Client is looking for a talented, customer-focused graphic designer to join our web retail design team for a three month contract. The ideal candidate will have the ability to deliver clean, web-ready designs based on existing styleguides and Brand guidelines in a fast-paced production environment. This position requires strong organizational skills, web expertise, intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, and acute attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
Online portfolio of work is REQUIRED.
* 0-2 years minimum experience in a web production environment
* BA/BS in Design or equivalent
* Excellent Adobe Photoshop skills
* Proficient in Illustrator and Dreamweaver/HTML/CSS
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong communication skills
* Self-motivated and capable of working independently
* Strong knowledge of Flash, ActionScript a plus
* Retail web experience a plus
* Illustration skills a plus
* Designing strongly branded promotional graphics
* Optimizing digital images for download efficiency
* Developing clean and effective graphic templates and styleguides
* Fulfilling multiple project requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.