- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Robin Legator
EXCITING ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLES -- REMOTE in US & on the WEST COAST
We are working with one of the fastest growing and most exciting agencies in consumer marketing today, to assist them in adding a rockstar a couple of Account Manager roles
1) One role is an Account Manager with CPG experience who needs to have PR experience; OK to sit remotely on the West Coast.
2) One role is an Account Manager with CPG experience who can sit anywhere in the US (no PR experience) needed.
Overall, Acount Managers are experienced brand strategists, business intelligence owners and client relationship leaders who can blend creative and analytical thinking to harness and drive the agency to deliver innovative work that helps our clients achieve their business objectives. They are dynamic and collaborative individuals who have a high level of professional knowledge and skill in leveraging insights to build and manage exceptionally orchestrated and truly integrated brand campaigns and marketing programs.
The ideal candidate should have expertise in managing a cross-functional team through multiple work streams with a high degree of confidence, independence, and sound judgment. We need someone with exceptional attention to detail, exceptional written and oral communications skills, and the ability to think critically to formulate (and execute) sound strategies that are rooted in client objectives, landscape trends, and consumer behavior/demand.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Partnering with clients and serving as their primary point-of-contact and counsel, leading the client experience, one that is rooted in innovation and ultimate business impact
- Applying client and industry business knowledge to inform strategies and tactical execution
- Maintaining accountability for activities and deliverables and reviewing work through the lens of the client and consumer to ensure it is meeting objectives and aligned with strategy
- Managing multiple work streams and providing direction to diverse, cross-functional teams
- Supporting organic business development, providing context and taking responsibility for scope development and estimating.
- Managing budgets and actively working with team leaders to plan and manage utilization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising highly preferred
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience in Public Relations
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods a plus
- Experience providing client service and building client relationships
- Outstanding organizational and team management skills
- Self-motivation and problem solving
- Ability to provide strategic direction to integrated teams, and mobilize teams based on a common goal or deadline
- Consumer industry experience (brand, product, retail) and ability to leverage client and industry insights to inform strategic recommendations
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program