- New York, NY; Austin, TX; Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
The Business Process & Technology team builds products & tools to empower teams at selling ads or supporting customers. We are the backbone of the business, and our goal is to be the growth driver for the company. We develop the platform, infrastructure, and tools that run the business, and we optimize for the long-term success of our partners and customers.
We have a wide array of solutions in constant evolution that need to be connected in order to provide a cohesive experience. Over most of the upcoming months, one of our highest priority is shaping the vision of the next generation of products and services in the support and advertising space.
We are building a new Design team across different disciplines (Product Design, Research and Content Design) and we are seeking a strong individual contributor who wants to be a part of this amazing journey.
You’ll help decide what our products and services will look and behave like. You’ll help build best design practices, communicate the value of design inside the organization and play a key role in the organization’s design strategy and its tactical implementation.
We’re looking for someone who has great experience to share. In return, you’ll learn a ton about the unique challenges we have in the advertising and support industry and work alongside an incredibly talented team of Product Managers, Product Marketers, Engineers, and Data Analysts to design amazing solutions that improve people’s lives.
Some of the things you will be doing are:
• Plan and execute systems mapping, customer journeys, and service blueprints.
• Facilitate workshops with different groups of clients and stakeholders.
• Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable.
• Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant.
• Create new interactive prototypes, test, and refine them with users.
Ideally you have:
• 4 to 6+ years experience in human-centered design, product design and UX strategy.
• Experience with prototyping tools e.g. Figma, Sketch, Framer, Balsamiq, InVision or similar.
• Ability to work within a self-directed culture and navigate ambiguity.
• Communication skills to influence stakeholders throughout the design journey.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference