- New York, NY; Austin, TX; Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
The Business Process & Technology team builds products & tools to empower teams at the company selling ads or supporting customers. We are the backbone of the business, and our goal is to be the growth driver for the company. We develop the platform, infrastructure, and tools that run the business, and we optimize for the long-term success of our partners and customers.
We have a wide array of solutions in constant evolution that need to be connected in order to provide a cohesive experience. Over most of the upcoming months, one of our highest priority is shaping the vision of the next generation of products and services in the support and advertising space.
We are building a new Design team across different disciplines (Product Design, Research and Content Design) and we are seeking a strong individual contributor who wants to be a part of this amazing journey.
You’ll help design and deliver product flows, in-product messaging, content frameworks, navigation and product naming. You’ll help build best content design practices, communicate the value of great content design inside the organization and play a key role in the organization’s design strategy and its tactical implementation.
We’re looking for someone who has great experience to share. In return, you’ll learn a ton about the unique challenges we have in the advertisement and support industry and work alongside an incredibly talented team of Product Managers, Product Marketers, Engineers, and Data Analysts to design amazing solutions that improve people’s lives.
• Plan a content strategy for the different products and services we are designing.
• Design, write, edit, test and improve content that makes our products easier to use. This includes product flows, interface language, education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature, terminology and taxonomies.
• Edit and contribute to designs and content in Figma, Sketch, or other design tools.
• Demonstrate sound judgment and influence product decisions, team direction, and strategy.
• Build an internal community, provide mentorship and develop skills of other content designers.
Ideally you have:
• 6+ years’ experience writing and designing content for web or mobile.
• Ability to simplify and communicate complex ideas to broad audiences.
• Design thinking, UX writing and communication experience.
• Experience leading projects with minimal direction and handling a large degree of ambiguity.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference