- Santa Monica, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
This client's marketing operations team is seeking a Post-Production Assistant Editor who will be an outstanding addition to our Go-To-Market team. This role will be responsible for creating the advertisements and co-branded marketing assets for our client campaign sponsorships.
The Assistant Editor is responsible re-crafting approved assets to build a series of slates & tagged promos utilizing both client assets as well as footage.
What You'll Do:
• Edit, repackage, version and master videos for on-channel distribution
• Build multiple versions of assets for delivery per client requests
• Act as the final quality control check to ensure that all deliveries meet company and client brand standards
• Maintain accurate cue sheets
• Collaborate with external post-production vendors
What To Bring:
• 1-2 years proven experience in post-production operations
• Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
• Efficiency in the Adobe Suite, specifically Premiere and After Effects
• Comfortable working with most video codecs, formats, timecode formats, and transcoding
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Ability to resolve technical issues that may arise.
• Strong organizational skills adaptable to changing needs and priorities.
Nice To Haves:
• Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop etc
• Experience with basic sound mixing
• Experience with working within Digital Asset Management Systems, and archival processes
• Experience with collaboration and project management tools such as JIRA, AirTable, Slack, or similar.