- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$125/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Seeking an exceptional Producer with retail environment, 3D and visual merchandising experience to lead our Client’s display and fixture refinement projects.
This person will be responsible for leading and producing retail display and fixture refinement projects. This Producer will collaborate closely with creative and production teams while managing project communications and expectations across teams. This person will see projects through from brief to production, and make sure every team understands the role they play and the expected timelines, budgets and deliverables. Experience working cross- functionally and under demanding (and constantly shifting) deadlines and parameters is a must.
Able to maintain all workflow, internal/external reviews and schedules across multiple stakeholders and departments. Ability to communicate and work well with people of all personality types and levels. Able to forecast and manage project budgets. Proven track record for leading cross-functional efforts with a strong, team oriented and collaborative tone.
Experience leading creative development and production processes for retail deliverables and managing cross-functional teams (creative, visual merchandising, engineering, production, operations, finance).
Familiarity with retail fixture design, engineering, construction and materials.
Self-directed individual who can operate confidently and efficiently within ambiguous situations.
Resourceful, adaptable and results-oriented with tenacious approach to creative problem solving.
Superior written and verbal communication finesse with highly developed interpersonal skills
Proven ability to proactively establish rapport and credibility to drive and influence results
across a highly matrixed organization.
In-house creative studio, agency experience.
A Bachelor’s degree or meaningful experience is required.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)