- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
• Develop and implement marketing automation strategies in the areas of customer journeys, contact management, segmentation, measurement and other foundational areas of a marketing automation strategy
• Be the expert in our customers, strategies, and familiarity with both inbound and outbound digital marketing channels (email, webinars, social, advertising, web, events) to deliver breakthrough marketing automation programs
• Project manage cross-functionally with stakeholders, internal partners, marketing automation specialists, and external agencies to launch email and marketing automation campaigns end-to-end.
• Consult with marketing teams on best practices and recommendations for content, audience segmentation, behavioral triggers, lead scoring, reporting, and marketing systems and tools to launch a successful marketing automation program
• Deliver on reporting and measurement initiatives through qualitative and quantitative analysis
Top MUST HAVE/ Non-Negotiable Hard Skills:
-Email marketing background
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference