- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephen Charles-Kendall
Minecraft inspires millions to create together, connects people across the globe, and brings together a community that is among the most active and passionate in the world. Minecraft is also increasingly used in the classroom to support learning across a wide range of subjects. The Minecraft: Education Edition team is looking for a Program Manager with a passion for education to join us in our mission to empower teachers and students with Minecraft.
As a Program Manager, you will work on the initial planning and design of features, manage the specifications and timeline of their development, and monitor their on-going operation to better understand customer experiences. You will work collaboratively with our team of program managers, software engineers, designers, and testers to ensure new features delight our users and add strategic value for Minecraft: Education Edition. You will communicate throughout the process to understand progress towards delivery, technical challenges, and to provide clarity on customer needs using a data-informed approach. You will be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods, and processes to leverage in your solutions.
You do not need to be a Minecraft expert to succeed in this unique and fun role – though you may become one!
• 2+ years professional experience building software for customers
• Demonstrated ability in feature definition, design, and feasibility.
• Deep passion for quality user experiences, informed and measured by data.
• Familiarity with managing complex project schedules and nurturing cross-group collaboration.
• Demonstrated ability in estimating development time and relevant challenges to delivery.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and a desire to support an open and collaborative team culture.
• Demonstrated ability to support and influence multiple stakeholders to achieve positive results and improvements of the product and customer experience.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.