- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Stephen Charles-Kendall
We're looking for a highly motivated and experienced Program Manager to be a key driver of the Franchise-wide operational tools and services we need across Mojang Studios. As Mojang Studios continues to grow, we need to ensure best in class support, safety and communication tools to continue to run smooth live operations and build long-term relationships with our players. These capabilities include email, in game messaging service, safety and moderation tools, Self-help content and support agent tools.
Some key qualities that we are looking for: you are a highly competent and experienced Program Manager and have experience with defining compelling and impactful product vision. You’re results-oriented and have a track record of working across multiple engineering teams to deliver quality product experiences grounded in customer experience, crafting the processes for product development, and executing with detail orientation. You care about impact grounded in data and player/customer experience. You have the intellect, ambition, and emotional intelligence to develop plans and drive change. You do what it takes to make your team and stakeholders successful.
• Drive the product execution for Franchise wide operational tools and services for communication, safety and support.
• Drive requirements and manage product features, roadmap and execution.
• Partner across teams and stakeholders to understand requirements and needs and communicate goals, risks, progress and achievement effectively.
• Manage external development teams and their development roadmap.
• Ensure teams are using sound and accepted practices for taking in work requests, defining scope, costing work, writing product specs/requirements, developing workback plans, executing scrum or scrum-like rituals, identifying dependencies/risks and reporting status.
• 5+ years software or web or gaming Product Manager experience. PMP certification is a plus.
• 3+ years’ experience executing against agile software development processes or similar
• Experience defining product vision and requirements in close partnership with stakeholders in operations and design.
• Proactively identifies and mitigates risks to quality, schedule, and budget
• Experience working with global teams, across multiple cultures and time zones
• Demonstrated excellence in cross-team collaboration
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Drive clarity to the project and shows sense of urgency.
• Self-starter, ability to set a clear path and follow it despite obstacles
• Strong attention to details, analytical problem-solving and organizational skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Product Management or similar field, or equivalent work experience
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.