- Portand, OR
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Jessica Grenier
We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager for an in-house digital creative studio at this Global Athletic Apparel and Footwear company based in Portland, OR. Initially slated to go until 2021, but plan to go through 2022 if a great fit!
• Be the main point of contact and a strategic partner for your workstream’s projects, working closely with stakeholders, operations, portfolio management, creative and project management teams.
• Plan creative and external resources against the needs of every project and work closely with the Sr. Portfolio and Operations manager on project schedules.
• Support tracking and management of budget in partnership with Operations to ensure accurate budget usage and target delivery.
• Process invoices/payments as required against annual budget forecast and commitments.
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders, to drive consistency and quality of project deliverables.
• Work collaboratively to define the cross functional processes needed to effectively plan and manage the digital priority product launch campaigns.
• Define and build necessary tools and templates to support the launch project management processes.
• Influence both global and local stakeholders to improve digital product launch and campaign effectiveness.
• Manage, coach and develop a small team of project managers
• Always be on the lookout for opportunities to establish best practices and improve processes
• Oversee the tracking of launch project plans and risk mitigation
• Ensure resources are assigned and driving the most critical digital priorities
• Leverage functional expertise and operational insights to support senior leaders in decision making
• As conflicts arise within projects, identify solutions and contribute to their resolution in a timely and appropriate manner, escalating to leadership if necessary
1. Education & Experience
• Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communications, Advertising or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 5+ years of relevant project management experience
• Project Management certification preferred
• Digital campaign activation experience preferred
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing business processes and partners.
• Strong communications and negotiating skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to
stakeholders at various levels in person and/or remotely
• Good people skills, comfortable collaborating with art directors, designers and copywriters with a wide variety of personality types
• Comfortable working in Microsoft Office Suite, Harvest and other tools
• Experience managing risks and stakeholders
• Experience collaborating across teams to define and implement new processes
• Be willing to give and receive honest, direct and thoughtful feedback
• Excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
• Ability to learn quickly and produce high quality work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience managing a small team of direct reports
• Solutions-oriented approach
• Project management and project monitoring/trafficking experience
• Fluent in English, both verbally and written
• SEO experience a plus
Our client strives to be the global leader in the sporting goods industry with brands built on a passion for sports and a sporting lifestyle. They are committed to continuously strengthening brands and products to improve the competitive position.