- Boston, MA
- Job Terms:
- up to $55//hour (DOE)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- George Strippoli
Aquent has an EXCITING opportunity for a Sr. Copywriter!
While this position will start off being remote, it will transition to being on-site. You will be able to work at one of our Client's offices in:
- Boston, MA
- Providence, RI
- New York, NY
- Atlanta, GA
- * Chicago, IL
- * Dallas, TX
- * Denver, CO
* Must be able work Eastern Time Zone Hours.
- Lead and generate impactful copy and content that delivers on and adheres to the brand vision, brand tone and copy style.
- Present copy concepts and serve as copy subject matter expert in formal reviews with creative team members and internal business teams.
- Bring ideas and messaging to life across a wide scope of unique projects through innovation and collaboration with peers and internal business teams.
- Develop and maintain trusted partnerships with peers, internal business teams and external agencies.
- Apply deep and demonstrated experience in writing for paid, earned and owned channels with deliverables including signage, print, email, DM, social and digital.
- Successfully use skills and knowledge to create compelling themes, ideas and messaging that are on brand and meet or exceed business objectives.
- Partner with writing and design peers to deliver on the brief and project expectations and ensure execution of ideas and copy as planned.
- Demonstrate the problem-solving skills and attention to detail necessary to respond to feedback and take projects to completion.
- Support work as assigned by CD and ACD.
- Minimum 5 years of working as a writer with an additional 2 years of experience in a senior writer position at a creative design firm, agency and/or corporate environment (B2C/retail industry experience required)
- Proven track record as a Senior Writer with a portfolio filled with examples of how contributions assisted in the development of breakthrough creative.
- Experience in writing copy for email, direct mail and social media.
- Experience in Customer Loyalty and/or Customer Rewards
- Ability to lead and generate impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver and adhere to the brand vision, brand standards and house copy style.
- Constantly evolving knowledge of contemporary writing and marketing trends.
- A passion for strategic and creative problem solving and deep understanding of design.
- Well organized with the strong written, verbal and presentation skills need to communicate ideas and develop strategies.
- Ability to understand a marketing brief, translate the input into engaging messaging and sell concept through.
- Proven ability to write long- and short-form copy for a broad range of print and digital pieces.
- Attention to detail and strong editing skills, including knowledge of proper punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be a strong team player with enthusiasm, positive attitude and the willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, which may include extended hours when necessary to meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Office and Mac proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.