- New York, NY; Seattle, WA; Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
*Please include a Portfolio - portfolio should showcase work, provide detail of your role on projects, and show examples of functional designs that you have developed from start to finish*
We are looking for a designer that will focus on driving critical initiatives. Our launches impact the user experience on vital surfaces, as well as the advertiser buying experience for those product areas. Come be part of a team that is passionate and committed to creating inspiring and amazing experiences for both users and advertisers!
- Develop and communicate the user experience via storyboards, mockups, and prototypes
- Collaborate with other designers, researchers
- Collaborate alongside product managers and software engineers and manage stakeholders
- Balance product, development, and user-centered goals to help shape overall product strategy
- Advocating design excellence by focusing on user needs and design consistency
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process; creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms.
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools: Figma
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates experiences crafting usable digital interfaces.
Nice to Have Skills (not required):
- Attention to detail
- Presentation skills (verbal, visual, written)
- Willing to take feedback and iterate
- Able to work independently on a given brief
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.