- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainmet brand in Burbank, CA is seeking a Creative Coordinator to join their Creative and Marketing team. This team is the engine that creates award-winning content for the marketing and promotion of the Network brand and its shows. They create everything from trailers to social and digital content across every platform, and even the traditional 30 promos.
This role is slated to go 18 months. Candidate will start remote, but eventually go back onsite. Candidates should be local to Los Angeles, CA.
The primary function of the Creative Coordinator is to keep the creative team on schedule with all assets and deliverables and ensure excellence across that function. Our Creative Coordinator will work in support of our team of Creative Executives, Creative Directors and our Writer/Producers and Editors. They will also interface seamlessly with our partners in Short Form Production and Post-Production to help ensure the smooth, timely and accurate delivery of all our work.
As Coordinator for the Creative Team you will be responsible for managing the day to day progress of each active project. Your work here will include:
- Communicating with our Short Form Production team at the start of all Vendor agreements with accurate details of the terms of the agreement and deliverables due to our department
- Communicating and coordinating with Short Form Post-Production team with accurate and relevant details for ongoing projects, including priority, timing and status.
- Becoming adept in our project management software, m360 and maintaining and updating accurate records of active projects.
- Attending weekly project management meeting and effectively communicating status of active projects to our larger Promo and Social team
- Coordinating with Social and Marketing Team to ensure that creative for Social and Paid is managed and tracked accurately
- Tracking Project spending against Budget and communicating Budget status with Creative Directors and VP of Creative.
- Attending monthly team Budget meetings and being able to help with reconciling spend against budget.
- Collecting and distributing final promo and content assets for presentations and creative review meetings
- Collect and distribute group brainstorm information (decks, titles, creative shares, etc)
- Have a working knowledge and understanding of the promo producing process including fluency with the elements of production and TV marketing (i.e. tagging language, formats, post-production environments, campaign roll-outs, strategy decks)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Be comfortable or at least familiar with post-production software, asset management software and team organizational tools.
- 3+ years’ experience is required
Required Education: 3+ years’ experience . Degree is not required
- This is not a senior level role. The day to day responsibilities of this position are ever-changing and the ideal candidate needs to be flexible. They must have the ability to flow with what comes as there are various projects that require different timelines. This person will be working with production teams to track and insure that the team is on schedule with deliverables. Person must be focused and aware of what is happening on projects. Communication is key in this role!
- Someone with production experience working in office production, post-production, or shoot production management who is really good with organization and detailed oriented is required here.
- This person must have problem solving skills and knowledge of television promo work.
- Must have experience working on a Mac, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity or proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite. Must have experience working with team production tools(google docs, slack, etc.) Someone proficient in technical project management systems (i.e. Basecamp, m360 or similar). Manager has indicated m360 is easy to learn. It would be a plus if they are familiar with editing software(i.e. Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro).
- Most important is someone with a television background/media – entertainment experience; 3+ years’ experience is required.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers