- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Aquent's Client is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Digital Project Manager to join the team. The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for leading the execution and activation of numerous projects and initiatives and will work with various stakeholders including Creative, Digital, Marketing, Media, Events, Sales, Engineering, and more.
• Partners with Marketing, Creative, and Digital Leads to manage a body of work aligned against business goals or audiences
• Works with Marketing, Creative, and Digital teams to establish project timelines and ensures the team is aware of key milestone dates. Clearly communicates issues related to staying on schedule
• Facilitates relationships between teams by moving process forward, planning and assigning resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress
• Predicts roadblocks/obstacles, establishes meetings and integration points between teams
• Prioritizes competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
• Coordinates resources across multiple project initiatives and teams
• Tracks activities on projects and establishes a clear path and owners of next steps
• Communicates clearly across projects and people
• Identify and optimize internal processes for the best results
• 5+ years of relevant project management experience in an digital-focused enterprise organization or a creative digital agency or comparable digital environment
• *Experience and detailed knowledge in the production of websites, videos, and other marketing content.
• Experience partnering with digital and media teams to deliver on scaled marketing programs
• Experience managing budgets and vendors
• Experience in delivering both digital and traditional marketing materials
• *Experience building cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations including Creative, User Experience, Web Development, Strategy and Content development
• *Demonstrated experience using project/program management applications to drive best practice. Experience with scheduling/gantt tools and task tracking tools required. Familiarity with Asana, Jira, and Figma a plus
• *Strong communication skills to effectively manage and communicate with internal teams and leadership as we as external partners
%Technical vs. Functional: 20/80
• Bachelor’s Degree (required)
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference