- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Aquent's Client is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Digital Project Manager. The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for leading the execution and activation of numerous projects and initiatives focusing on the redesign efforts of the company websites and related digital properties. They will work with both internal and cross-functional stakeholders including Creative, Web Development, Social, and Engineering teams.
• Develop a strong relationship with the Web Development team and drive website optimization and personalization projects with high degree of independence and reliability
• Collaborate with creative teams and external creative agencies to define, design, and develop global web elements and content
• Facilitates relationships between teams by moving process forward, planning and assigning resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress
• Predicts roadblocks/obstacles, establishes meetings and integration points between teams
• Prioritizes competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
• Coordinates resources across multiple project initiatives and teams
• Gather and provide guidance to team members on web development guidelines.
• Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements on web development processes
• Form a strong process to report on shared goals, including metrics and feedback loops, and other operational needs, within our team and with cross-functional partners
• 3+ years of project management experience
• BS or BA degree or equivalent experience
• Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including relationship building and ability to stay focused under pressure
• Basic understanding of project management methodologies and content translation platforms
• Experience managing medium to large-scale projects including external vendor relationships.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Familiarity working with Front-End Development Teams
• Experience working on Localization and Internationalization Projects preferred
• *Demonstrated experience using project/program management applications to drive best practice. Experience with scheduling/gantt tools and task tracking tools required. Familiarity with Asana, Jira, and Figma a plus
%Technical vs. Functional: 20/80
- Bachelor's Degree (strongly preferred)
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference