- Dallas, TX
- Job Terms:
- Up to 100K base + bonus & equity
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Candidates must be located in Dallas, TX.
PREFERRED BACKGROUND: Health & Wellness OR eCommerce
PORTFOLIO REQUIREMENT: Case studies to support work
As a Jr Product Designer (MINIMUM 1-year of experience), you’ll transform complex workflows and information into easy-to-use experience design. You’ll use our Design System to deliver better, more consistent experiences at scale. And you’ll influence that System with new components. You’ll build on your storytelling skills to present product design rationale in a compelling, convincing manner to the team. You will create experiences that are highly usable before delivering spec-perfect designs.
On the Health & Wellness team, you’ll be designing products and experiences that transform the cost and convenience of essential health care, and improves the well being of all communities we serve. Through the incredible reach of our top-rated Wellness App and 4,700 pharmacy locations, Vision centers and Health centers, you can make a tangible impact. You’ll use Service Design thinking to create complimentary experiences for our associates and customers as they interact with us online, in app, and when visiting our facilities.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if you have...
- Have experience in our domain.
- A strategic mindset and a systems thinking approach.
- Experience with various design tools and dynamic prototyping.
- Embrace the startup mindset by thinking quickly and creatively.
- A strong understanding of Design Thinking principles and practices.
- The ability to see problems from various angles and create well-rounded solutions.
- A self-starter mindset who is well organized and always looking to improve things.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Creating usable and delightful experiences for our customers.
- Identifying research opportunities to learn from our customers.
- Creating prototypes to test and communicate your designs.
- Leveraging our Design System to create consistent and cohesive solutions.
- Communicating effectively with kindness and empathy.
- Showing up as a great partner.
- Demonstrating curiosity about industry trends and how they apply to our work.
- Degree in HCI, Information Architecture, Digital Design, or similar and 1 year of experience in product design, or a Masters degree.
- Have a fantastic portfolio of elegant design solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.