- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Burbank, CA is seeking a Graphic Artist to join their team. This role is 6 months and could extend. Will start remote, but will move onsite. Candidates need to be local to LA.
The Graphic Artist supports the Media and Entertainment Distribution Creative Services department with development, design and animation of graphic assets for Branded Entertainment and other content creation teams we support. He or she will be responsible for collaborating with our business partners and Creative Services management in executing the creation of content through completion, including client approvals, QC and final asset delivery for broadcast, digital and social media platforms. Creative work includes but not limited to, logo animations, design, storyboarding, show and movie launch graphic packages, promo graphic elements, repurposing of existing graphics and re-versioning.
The Temp Graphic Artist will play an essential role in our Creative Services team, meeting the demands of our brand clients graphic needs. Creative Services supports a number of internal brand entities including Branded Television, Freeform, Games & Interactive, Corporate and Streaming among others. Our range of partners drives high demand for our graphic artists to produce a high number of creative elements.
The Temp Graphic Artist will be responsible for the creation, development and execution of design projects from its conception to final delivery of assets. The Temp Graphic Artist will collaborate daily with management, team members and our business partners to meet the artistic vision of Disney Marketing teams.
- Create, develop and execute original design projects from concept to final delivery of assets.
- Complete work as needed using After Effects, Cinema 4D, Maya, Nuke, Adobe Suites among other graphics programs.
- Collaborate with management and coordinators to maintain efficient, uninterrupted workflows.
- Utilize project management tools and other enterprise tools to review, understand assignments and track project time.
- Provide creative input as well as execute given creative notes.
- Stay abreast of emerging industry trends, adopting best practices and new technologies whenever possible.
- Close collaboration with senior management to ensure overall priorities and goals are aligned.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with Engineering.
- Ability to maintain friendly customer service and display professionalism at all times.
- Attend and participate in meetings, interact with clients, and lead conversations as needed.
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in Motion Design or related field.
- Industry experience and demo reel and portfolio showcasing your talents.
- Broadcast or cable television network experience and technical requirements is preferred.
- Exposure to a variety of Creative production environments and companies a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
- Expert level proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Maxon Cinema 4D, Autodesk Maya and Toon Boom Studio.
- Proficient in a wide variety of industry standard 3rd party software and plugins.
- Fluent in current design trends and concepts.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, ability to multi-task and drive to create compelling creative content that elevates the brand.
Required Education: Demonstrated experience and artistic capability
- This role is to help with day-to-day projects and versioning as a result of headcount loss due to reorganization. In this role the person will be supporting the team with development, design and animation of graphic assets.
- The manager is seeking candidates who have 3+ years of experience in Still and Motion Design for broadcast or cable television network. Candidates must have full working knowledge of Adobe Suite programs [After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator]and moderate/advanced working experience with Cinema 4D. The ideal candidate will have experience as a Marketing Graphic Artist coming from similar industries working in studio/broadcast arena.
- Movie trailer experience is relevant but not necessary. Someone familiar with the younger demographics/animation in order to market toward the younger audience would be preferred.
- There is potential for OT as needed. Currently the work is being done remote so candidates must have sufficient capability to do so including adequate internet service, strong work ethic, drive as well as the discipline that comes with working remote.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers