- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
Aquent's client is looking for a Contract Culture & Community Marketing Manager to join the new Culture and Community department within the consumer marketing team focused on understanding and actioning the company's role in culture. The candidate will focus on more deeply understanding how the platform shapes culture with an aim to showcase the positive impacts it can have on users around the globe. This multidisciplinary role requires an individual to be a whole-brain thinker who is comfortable wearing hats that range from campaign manager, creative storyteller, strategist, analytical thinker, and collaborator, who can balance both community and business impact.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in developing unique ideas, original content, and content strategies that impact culture. The right person will have experience defining and executing on authentic campaigns that are both current to the times but have a rebellious edge. Campaigns are developed through partnerships with digital creators, agents, managers, publicists, media networks and digital content organizations; experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among internal and external stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment is essential. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have a pulse on how culture is shaped on this and other social platforms, and have the instinct to identify trending moments that are worthy of becoming the company's priority marketing campaigns.
- Develop and manage world-class content that is visionary, culturally relevant, and positively impacts society
- Develop and lead the execution of content for the brand in partnership with internal creative teams, communications, outside agencies, and cross-functional partners
- Influence social strategy across owned channels, understand the social presence of the brand and constantly suggest ways to better position the brand to the world
- In partnership with Insights, identify key trending moments to activate the brand through a mix of content, partnerships, and marketing campaigns
- Oversee and manage projects with multiple stakeholders, ensuring campaign executional excellence
- Support the development of a robust measurement plan to ensure that the content strategy is evaluated correctly and demonstrates business impact (where applicable)
- Become a champion of the community, making sure our content reflects the values and needs of our community
- 5+ years of experience working for a well known brand creating compelling stories, content and campaigns
- 3+ years experience managing content operations, influencing cross-functional teams and leadership
- Experience translating insights, ideas, and data into campaigns and activations
- Experience creating breakthrough campaigns that evolve a brand to reach their target audience
- Curious, always pushing our brand positioning forward with innovative ideas, willing and experience pushing the envelope
- Demonstrated success crafting stories and publishing content in a variety of formats across channels that have made cultural impact
- Experience with innovative social products that are geared towards youth
- International experience and knowledge of diverse cultural, social and business landscapes
- Collaborative, creative, and analytically driven to connect brands and people
- Comfortable working in a highly fast paced, sometimes chaotic environment that requires flexibility and a startup mindset
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference