- Rosemead, CA
- Job Terms:
- $65 - $70/hr.
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
Our energy client is looking for a Digital Product Manager with expertise in story telling, usability research, UI/UX design, UX writing, Adobe Analytics measurement/interpretation and WCAG Design. This is a long term temporary role that does offer benefits described below. Talent must be near site to Rosemead, CA as they will only be remote only till 2022, at which point the role will require 1-2 days per week onsite.
- The Digital Product Manager will apply technical skills within customer experience design/marketing and digital optimization functions, adhering to digital best practices in support of client’s goals.
- Through the analysis of data in analytics tools, Digital Product Manager will enable digital teams to execute user experience/user interface designs that meet developed hypothesize and recommendations for digital experience optimization.
- Support product managers and marketing strategy leads to understand and interpret determined baseline performance for relevant KPIs related to digital roadmap.
- Authoring and defining features and user stories Interface with Engineering/Tech team to drive the evolution of product capabilities and system integration to support product features/experience
- Support ongoing monitoring of KPIs/CX metrics
- Understand measurement and usability tools such as Adobe, Quantum Metric, Userzoom and Foresee to properly measure, analyze and interpret digital experience feedback and performance
- Conduct usability testing and derive to digital recommendations applying agile iterative processes and communicating them to relevant process owners.
- Possess a solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies to create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows.
- Proficiency in Web Content Accessibility Compliance, designing with these guidelines being foundational, leading compliance activities for the digital team and provide WCAG consulting for adhoc audits/document remediation.
- Recent experience in the Agile Product Development methodology Lead user acceptance testing to validate IT delivery meets user experience/user interface designs as expected.
- Support client’s Digital Product framework and develop an understanding of client’s digital standards ensuring designs are adhering to all aspects of the framework.
The successful candidate for the Digital Product Manager position must also possess the following skills and experience:
- Communicate user journey optimization results through effective story telling which influences customer first perspectives.
- Ability to function as digital expert managing through matrixed teams/vendors who are not direct reports but for which the incumbent has direct accountability to lead and achieve project objectives.
- Recent experience in the Agile Product Development methodology
- Progression reflects increasing depth of business knowledge, digital experience, project management skills, and ability to influence others.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT!
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching! FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM