- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
Our client, a major beauty company in San Fran is looking for a Sr. Graphic Designer with strong after effects skills..
The Marketing organization includes a strategic team of big thinkers and creatives who truly work interdependently. Whether supporting our digital initiatives, planning our loyalty program, developing multi-
pronged marketing strategies, writing copy, building exciting in-store experiences, or designing national advertising, we are constantly finding ways to underscore our promise to partner with our clients to make
the beauty world feel like it’s theirs—and our place as the industry leader. The pace is fast, the learning is constant...but as part of a team this driven, the possibilities are endless.
You will be executing creative for multiple marketing programs. Reporting to the Senior Art Director, you will be responsible for building Sephora brand, and concept development/execution of various marketing
campaigns and programs, from concept to execution across all channels.
In addition, you will:
• Support Senior Art Director in trend research and developing strategic marketing campaign concepts to provide creative solutions that meets business objectives.
• Build concept boards, photo briefs, and design across multiple channels to visualize concept.
• Art direct photographers and stylists to execute creative.
• Manage projects and designers.
• Present creative in various settings.
• Partner closely with Editorial, Visual Merchandising, Content Production and Marketing to develop and deliver creative for robust 360 client experience.
• Build relationship with cross-functional partners.
• Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 5-7 years of design experience.
• BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or Communication Design.
• People management experience.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe programs: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented; time management skills, ability to juggle priorities.
• Strong relationship-building skills; ability to collaborate and work with a variety of people in various disciplines.
• Good presentation skills and good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Knowledge and experience in retail, beauty/fashion and understand current industry related trends
• Ability to work in a very fast paced environment and meet very tight deadlines.