- SF East Bay
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
This role requires that the individual be in the SF Bay area. It is currently remote but will require 2-3 days on site once it is deemd safe to go into the office.
International Product Manager, Blood Screening
Responsibilities include product management activities associated with on-market products including product training delivered to marketing and sales teams around the world, product forecasting and product allocations, development and launch of product promotional materials (e.g. customer presentations, website content, sell sheets), and working with 3rd party agencies to support training and product content development.
• Participates as a member of the International Business Team
• Works in close partnership with the International Product Managers (IPM)
and Medical and Scientific Affairs
• Single point of contact for multiple products from the Blood Screening molecular portfolio
• Collaborates within the Blood Screening team as well as other business teams and other functions as needed as part of product lifecycle management
• Communicates with regional representatives and country affiliates as needed as it pertains to customer requirements, competitive intelligence, demand planning, product transition and obsolescence, and other activities as needed to accomplish business objectives
• Ensures compliance with content review and approval processes
• Works with product communications to create promotional/marketing collateral for products of responsibility.
• 5+ years of business experience with a concentration in product management
• Experience with new product launches
• Proficient in MS Office, with advanced PowerPoint skills and familiarity with MS SharePoint
• Medical Device, Diagnostic, or Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
• Proven project management and critical thinking skills
• Detail oriented, able to prioritize and able to work under tight timelines
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Must be team oriented and able to work independently within a highly matrixed team environment
• Bachelor's degree
• Masters preferred in either Business, or Science related discipline