- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Burbank, CA is seeking a Graphic Designer to join one of their TV Network's marketing teams. This role is 18-months. Will start remote, but candidates must be local. Will eventually move onsite.
The primary focus of the temp Designer will be developing consumer, trade and internal collateral to support the network's Marketing & Creative team. This will include creative deliverables for multiple groups within the network including **Marketing, Social Media, Media Relations, Sales, Affiliate Sales & Marketing. The temp Designer will report to the Director of Branding + Design and/or Senior Designer
Takes creative direction from the Director of Branding + Design and/or Senior Designer
- Responsible for the execution of layout & mechanicals of Marketing/Creative materials with a good understanding of how to translate key art into assets that live in a multi-platform world (print/digital/social)
- Assists in creation of Keynote presentations
- Assists in creation of Social Media assets
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Graphic Designer in the entertainment field
- High level experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign) in a Mac environment
- Experience designing in Keynote
- Proven understanding of print & digital design production
- Able to prioritize project workflow, multitask and work under tight deadlines
- Team player with a professional, positive personality
- Strong design skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- MAC experience
- Provide a Portfolio of work
- Worked with visual assets
- Worked with other companies in the same capacity
- Digital and print, understand Print specifications, set up files and color
- A degree is not required for this role, just GREAT talent.
- This is NOT packaging design or consumer products design.
- This position is remote until further notice and they want the worker to be local to LA/Burbank.
- Occasionally there is overtime, but not frequent.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers