- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
As a team member, you will excel at creating clear, elegant, and accessible content for our global marketing programs, which include websites, blog/social media, advertising and events. You are a self-starter who needs little direction but can work seamlessly with marketers, designers, producers, developer advocates, engineers, program managers and agencies. You will drive for creative excellence, and be a strong advocate for creating guidelines and refining processes while thinking big-picture about how our content can positively affect developer perception of the company.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 3 years of copywriting experience at an organization or creative agency working on global brands
- Portfolio demonstrating exceptional writing skills across a range of formats and for global audiences
- Ability to set personal priorities and work independently to find the right balance between process and flexibility.
- Proven experience in the technology category and ability to make sophisticated technology accessible and understandable to a wide audience.
- Precision, attention to detail because every word matters
- Team player
- High level of interest in learning new technologies, understanding how they work and explaining it to others
- Ability to work closely with teammates from a variety of disciplines, to take feedback easily
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.