- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Streaming Entertainment brand in Santa Monica, CA is seeking a Manager, Unscripted Series & Film Marketing to join their team. This role is slated to go 6 months and could extend. Will be remote, but candidates should be local to LA.
Our Brand's is seeking a Senior Manager, Originals Marketing Film & Unscripted to join our Marketing team. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned content marketing executive with a track record of driving interest, viewing, and engagement for unscripted content and/or films. They will bring a strong track record of building media properties and brands that resonate, layering in innovative approaches, and ultimately delivering campaigns that perform across all channels. The ideal candidate will have the right balance between strategic acumen, digital and social expertise, and campaign management skills to drive the business forward. They will be able to draw insights from data and translate those into action plans for all internal and external teams. You will be passionate about redefining entertainment marketing through innovation, unconventional thinking and embracing fun, with a management style that emphasizes collaboration, communication, and commitment on all levels.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and execute marketing plans that extend and enhance our ability to reach new and existing audiences.
- Creatively concept ideas and apply them across key art, digital, social, paid media, earned media, etc.
- Analyze effectiveness of media and marketing data to optimize spend and performance across various marketing channels.
- Manage relationships with cross functional teams to execute campaigns; in particular, coordinate tightly with other marketing functions, including brand marketing, social, creative and PR to ensure originals campaigns fit with overall brand initiatives and communications timelines.
- Work with external marketing partners/agencies to implement content marketing initiatives.
- Establish campaign and program level objectives, key results, processes, and workflow to ensure a high functioning group.
WHAT TO BRING
- 7+ years of experience marketing content with a track record in unscripted and/or film content.
- Team leadership – a track record of leading high performing teams.
- Ability to think strategically, and able to balance long-term strategy with short-term results.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to craft story and represent it to executives, team members, and outside agencies.
- Ability to quickly consume large amounts of data and draw insights that drive the business forward.
- High integrity and experience managing third party agencies and cross functional teams.
- A sincere love for television and desire to change the status quo.
- Experience within a subscription-based business a plus but not required.
Required Education: Bachelors or Equivalent Experience
OUr brand is the leading premium streaming service offering live and on-demand TV and movies, with and without commercials, both in and outside the home. Operating at the intersection of entertainment and technology, our brand has a unique opportunity to be the number one choice for TV. We captivate and connect viewers with the stories they love, and we’re looking for people who are passionate about redefining TV through innovation, unconventional thinking, and embracing fun.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers