- Remote from anywhere in the US!
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Posted By:
- Danielle Bodemann
Play a pivotal role in supporting the Product Marketing team through the set-up and implementation of corporate responsibility focused research projects including, positioning, messaging, brand tracking, drivers analyses, and audience analyses to help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills; superior skills analyzing data in spreadsheets and cross-tabs; finds patterns in the data and extract insights that will inform product/marketing strategy.
- Ability to think globally/big picture while being results-oriented.
- Ability to tell engaging stories using insights.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and demonstrated ability to be a team player.
- Advanced level of proficiency in PowerPoint or Google Slides.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
3 Main Responsibilities:
(1) Project manage messaging framework research to validate the communications plan for our Sustainability Event in November, 2021. Includes project management of the research study, partnering with the vendor and internal stakeholders on the final report, and delivery of the final report to cross-functional teammates
(2) Deliver new research to uncover unmet needs of GenZ users and our high-value users that will drive perceptions that our company 'does the right thing' and positive impact in the user's life; includes an analysis of existing data from our brand tracker; may require additions to our brand tracker prior to the next wave of research in October, 2021; includes partnering with cross-functional teammates on final report and the presentation of results in Q1 2022.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience in market research---must be a mix of different research methods: both quantitative and qualitative; experience working in a team environment, managing competing interests
- Experience in the tech or consumer packaged goods industries
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.