- Remote; Virtual
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Angela Castelo
TVC would sit on the Marketer Training team, which is housed within Marketing Operations. We create, curate, and connect Marketers to a breadth of learning experiences, all crafted to help them learn, grow, and succeed.
TVC would support the program coordination for key learning experiences.
- Coordinate programming for multiple scaled & high touch learning & development efforts.
- Manage logistical tasks (ie, scheduling, registration, pre & post communications, reporting on metrics, supporting regional leads, maintaining l&d resources, etc.) for Cloud Marketing, onboarding, DEI (diversity, equity & inclusion) & manager training efforts, as well as bi-weekly marketer to marketer programming & other virtual event needs.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Coordinate logistical/administrative tasks for Cloud Marketing learning & development programs
- Coordinate logistical/administrative tasks for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion programs
- Maintain learning & development assets for the Marketer Training team
- HM is open to non-local candidates
- 3 - 5 years of experience in program coordination
- Strong oral, writing and editing skills with high attention to detail.
- Detail oriented.
- Very organized.
- Experience with program or event coordination & administrative tasks.
- Experience in support and troubleshooting technology related to virtual events.
- Ability to provide thought leadership & create efficiencies in programming tasks.
- Passion for tech, marketing and adult learning.
- Certification or license (ex. CPA, PMP, Cisco)
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.