- Burlingame, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
This role will partner with content strategy and internationalization teams to support the localization of a new product.
• Write, edit, evaluate, and improve interface that helps people learn to use a new product
• Collaborate with Design teams on the execution of finished product UI
• Manage tasks and develop documentation related to content that is written
• Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards.
• Collaborate with content designers, researchers and product teams to build a cohesive system of messages.
• Share work, integrate feedback, and give feedback to teammates.
• Strong UX writing skills
• Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to content techniques.
• Familiarity with UI design components and implementation of content guidelines.
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Experience with localization or accessibility best practices preferred.
• Technical writing, content engineering or content operations experience a plus.
• Bachelor's degree required.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference