- NYC or San Fran or Austin or Seattle (must work PST hours)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
The main function of a visual designer is to create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on design principles and concepts. A typical graphic designer needs to have a high level of creativity and able to communicate their ideas to both internal and external clients. The ability to be flexible to client demands, work well under pressure and multi-task are required skills. This specific role will work on portal device design. This role will be creating content that will be on the home screen of the portal. Will be working with designers on the team to provide hands-on guidance, creating graphics, relying on materials and modifying, editing photos, and finalizing content.
- Will be working on visual elements similar to widgets for the homescreen.
- Will work with cross functional partners to implement new visuals to home screen.
- 4 month contract, only slight potential to extend.
- Flexible on office location, but must be in/ working during PST timezone.
- Visual designers, product designers, website designers, interaction design, smart display backgrounds are transferable to this role.
- 3+ years of experience in the industry required.
- Creations will be used by hundreds of thousands of people, this is a mass consumer project and will provide great opportunities and exposure to high priority work. Will be able to be creative, independent and solutions based with this role.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference