- Orlando, Florida (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Entertainment and Consumer Products brand in Celebration, FL is seeking an Email & Social Media Specialist to join their Customer Engagement Team for the Parks, Publishing and Consumer Products group. This role is 6-months and may extend. Local candidates to Florida preferred, but role will be remote.
The CE CPGP Email & Social Media Specialist role is a supporting role within the CRM and Social Media team, responsible for the management of internal processes and all other duties as assigned.
- Manage internal relationships including Marketing Team, Merchant Team, and Creative Team through regular meetings and correspondence.
- Responsible for receiving, notating, and updating real-time product or promotional chances via the Editorial Calendar within the Marketing Master Planner.
- Create, submit, and manage weekly creative requests through JIRA and Workfront.
- Manage end-to-end email process, from setup and audience segmentation to execution and reporting.
- Improve email programs through testing of creative, content, targeting, and more.
- Compile weekly & monthly email reports and recommend ways to improve campaigns based on analytics and findings.
- Serve as social media content creator support/producer as needed.
- Serve as quality assurance on organic and paid posts, campaigns as directed.
- Communicate changes in operation/business updates as needed.
- Serve as backup support for building and launching paid social media campaigns.
- Serve as backup support for creating organic social media messaging.
- 2 years of marketing experience with an emphasis in email, social media or project management experience.
- Experience with Email Service Provider Platforms
- Basic HTML knowledge to troubleshoot email code a plus
- Comfortable working with team members at different levels
- Degree in marketing, journalism, communications, film, or design
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in photography, videography, or graphic design.
- Paid social experience.
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers