- Orlando, Florida (Remote)
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Daliya Way
Large Entertainment Consumer Products brand in Celebration, FL is seeking a Social Media Specialist to join their Consumer Products, Games & Publishing team. This role is 6-months and may extend.
***Open to remote candidates, but local to FL preferred!***
The Social Media Specialist role is a supporting role within the Social Media team, responsible for the management of internal processes and all other duties as assigned.
- Manage internal relationships including Marketing Team, Merchant Team, and Creative Team through regular meetings and correspondence.
- Responsible for receiving, notating, and updating real-time product or promotional chances via the Editorial Calendar within the Marketing Master Planner.
- Create, submit, and manage weekly creative requests through JIRA.
- Serve as content creator support/producer as needed.
- Serve as quality assurance on organic and paid posts, campaigns as directed.
- Communicate changes in operation/business updates as needed.
- Serve as backup support for building and launching paid campaigns.
- Serve as backup support for creating organic messaging.
- Photoshop/graphic design background to edit creative assets
- 2 years of marketing experience with an emphasis in email, social media or project management experience.
- Comfortable working with team members at different levels
- Degree in marketing, journalism, communications, film, or design
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers