- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$64/hr, DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
As an Associate Resource Manager in our client's Marketing Communciations org, you will support multiple groups with contingent workforce related responsibilities which will include: facilitation of contractor recruiting, vendor collaboration, and management of all on-boarding and off-boarding for all
You will work closely with hiring managers to understand resourcing needs. You will help to identify and hire contingent resources - sometimes working with outside vendors for sourcing.
Once a resource is hired, you will ensure they have a positive, streamlined on-boarding experience. This may include activities such as badge and building access, seat location, first day buddy set-up and accounts access. You will track details such as a database of freelance
candidates, job descriptions, benchmark rates, freelancer tenure etc. And, you’ll partner on the creation of key status reports to help keep awareness about the aging of searches and our average time to fill.
• You have at least 5-8 years relevant or transferable experience in a resource or project management role within a creative or marketing organization. As part of this role, you’ve utilized a project management system, applicant tracking system or database and have evangelized use of it with others.
• You have some knowledge of the creative process - particularly in areas such as design, conceptual advertising, and video production.
• You are customer-service oriented and conscientious that the people and teams we work with are well supported.
• You have impeccable communication and interpersonal skills and appreciation for the aesthetic in presentations and reporting work.
• Possess extraordinary organizational, time management and administration skills
• An upbeat spirit of passion, energy, and enthusiasm; enjoys problem solving creatively in order to complete complex assignments.
• Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment.
• Able to consult hiring managers and oversee an exceptional candidate hiring and onboarding experience.
• Capable of managing high stress situations while remaining calm and confident.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)