- Seattle / Remote
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Our Heathcare client is looking for a Mid-Sr UX Designer to design transformative experiences to enrich and save lives through technology and meaningful connections, focusing on consumer health products that help people live healthier lives, device-based emergency response services for the active aging population, and virtual care offerings that help connect patients to physicians.
Devices and apps that will make it easy for aging adults to stay active, mobile and independent. Help a family choose, use, and keep up-to-date with health and safety products and services through an omni-channel experience.
Position Summary/Job Description:
• Help to define the vision for health and wellness products and services
• Be a key contributor to the product development process including market research, competitive analysis, journey-mapping, wireframing, prototyping and usability testing
• Work with internal and external partner teams to align underlying technologies
• Create and contribute UI components and design assets to design system to share with stakeholder teams across the organization
• Analyze the success of your solutions and iterate quickly on new ideas
• Keep up with the rapidly evolving field of health and wellness user experience and consistently bring new ideas to the team
What are the top five skills required to perform this job:
• 5-7 years of design experience - 2 year minimum of in-house (non-agency) design experience
• Proven ability to formally present and articulate ideas effectively.
• Current online portfolio with case studies or customer centric narratives.
• End to end design process experience research – ship.
• Strong IA background with experience in process flows
What are some preferred/nice to have skills:
• Experience in the Health Care Industry
• Design System Experience
• Native Mobile Application Experience
• Self-starter who remains current with mobile trends, usability and standards along with the tools and techniques for online experience development.